Boxing Yoga, Maven Meet Up And Much, Much More!
I always find it hard not to start a blog post with ‘Wow, what a week!’ and this week is no exception! It has been a roller coaster – a veritable feast of emotions and experiences – but in a nutshell (because everyone loves a nutshell) I have:
- hosted a tea tasting at the beautiful Power Yoga Company studio in Fulham
- been to Buckingham Palace to drop off samples (more on that to come!)
- tried Boxing Yoga (deserves its own blog post)
- had an inspirational meeting @ The Wild Food Cafe (we’re going to be on their menu, whoop, whoop!) where I recruited two new members of the Positivitea team
- been to Gina Conway to drop off our first delivery of ‘Pillow Tea Treats’ (WIP name – see below)
- mixed gin and tea cocktails in my lunch hour
- met Hattie from Lulu Lemon to plan forthcoming collaborations and laughed my way silly through our meeting
- met all the bright sparks of the future of the food & drink industry at the Maven Meet Up @mother_kellys in Bethnal Green, including Pip & Nut (no nonsense nut butter), Doisy & Dam (superfood chocolate), Goodbeans (cold pressed coffee) and Jealous Sweets (sweets for grown-ups – vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and no nasties)
So as you can see it has been quite a week! Thank goodness I’m off to LA tomorrow to recover . . .
P.S Tomorrow is International Women’s Day . . . we have a special tea time treat for you so watch this space!